How to Publish in Premier Journal
This is a video of my experience sharing about publishing in premier journals. The video speaks about the do’s and don’ts when writing articles for premier journals.
Structural Equation Modeling
This is an excerpt from the lecture that I delivered in a workshop in MDU, Rohtak in Dec 2017. The video speaks about the basics of Structural Equation Modeling and Confirmatory Factor Analysis.
Knowledge Sharing on Statistical Tests
On left side are the videos of my lecture on test statistics. Videos cover T-test, ANOVA, Factor Analysis, Developing Questionnaire, Connection Between Statistics and Research, Sample Size Determination etc. These are full 1 hour videos. Click to play.
Keynote Speech at Ranker’s League
I am tankful to founder of Ranker’s League, Mr Vimal Jha for inviting me as keynote speaker at the annual function of the leading institute in Hisar.
Other knowledge sharing activities
- Invited as resource person at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (NIT) for Research Methodology workshop to speak on “Factor Analysis, t-test, ANOVA and How to Publish in Premier Journal”.
- Invited as resource person at Indira Gandhi University for Research Methodology workshop to speak on “How to Publish in Premier Journals”.
- Invited as resource person at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology for Research Methodology workshop to speak on “ANOVA and Regression Analysis”.
- Invited as resource person at Maharishi Dayanand University for Research Methodology workshop to speak on “Structure Equation Modeling”.
- Invited as resource person in KAIM India School of Management, Dadri for faculty workshop on Research Methodology to speak on the topic “Statistical Method of Questionnaire Formulation”.
- Delivered two sessions in faculty workshop as resource person on SPSS in Central University of Haryana on the topic “Basic SPSS and Application of T-test and ANOVA”